Health and Safe Dance Room
San Tropez has taken leading health and safety precautions to ensure your classes are safe and clean from infectious diseases
Some of our new health and safety measures include:
• Reduced studio capacity per studio space (our studios allow us to respect the guidelines and still offer ample space from 10 to 25 persons depending on the dance room)
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the studio
• Sanitized product after each use
• Sanitized reception desk after each client
• We arranged our schedule to ensure sanitation of surfaces throughout the studio, before and after each class
• We suggest online booking to reserve your spot as space is limited
We ask our students for help to make our studio a safe and virus-free environment.
• Use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio
• Respect the social-distance guide markers in dance room
• We ask that you stay home if you have been in direct contact with a person tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue etc. to preserve safety within dance classes.